WHAT IS THIS POLICY?
This policy explains how Together Video place, use and manage cookies on our website www.togethervideol.ie. We use a minimal number of cookies on our website and review our cookie settings frequently to ensure all cookies are still relevant and necessary.
When you first landed on this website, a cookie notice appeared. This banner explains what cookies are on the website and allows you to choose to accept or reject cookies that require your consent. You can update your cookie preferences at any time by using the cookie notice on our website.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small text file that’s placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. We, and some of our affiliates and third-party service providers, may use a few different types of cookies. Some are persistent cookies (cookies that remain on your hard drive for an extended period of time) and some are session ID cookies (cookies that expire when you close your browser).
They help us to operate our websites and services, enhance and customise your experience across our websites and services, perform analytics and deliver advertising and marketing that’s relevant to you.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE USED?
Cookies have different purposes. Some are technically necessary to enable a website to work. You cannot opt-out of these cookies because the website will not work without them. These are called Strictly Necessary cookies. There are no Strictly Necessary cookies on this website.
Cookies on this website are categorised as functional, performance or targeting cookies. On the www.togethervideo.ie website, you have the ability to accept or refuse the following cookies via the cookie banner.
- Functional: Functional cookies are used to remember visitor information on the website. If you do not wish to have these cookies enabled, you can use the cookie banner to refuse them. Our functional cookies are:
Cookie set by the website to store in memory if the user expanded the menu on the home page.
- Performance: Performance cookies allow us to see how well our website is performing. The information that is collected is aggregated and anonymous and is only used to help understand how the website works. Those cookies cannot be used to directly identify a certain visitor. If you do not wish to have these cookies enabled, you can use the cookie banner to refuse them. Our performance cookies are:
This cookie name is associated with Google Universal. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. This cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.
This is a pattern type cookie set by Google Analytics, where the pattern element on the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to. It appears to be a variation of the _gat cookie which is used to limit the amount of data recorded by Google on high traffic volume websites.
- Targeting: Targeting cookies are used to identify visitors between different websites. Those cookies may be used by companies to build a profile of visitor interests or show relevant ads on other websites. If you do not wish to have these cookies enabled, you can use the cookie banner to refuse them. Our targeting cookies are:
This cookie is used by Google AdSense for experimenting with advertisement efficiency across websites using their services.
HOW CAN YOU CONTROL COOKIES?
You can update your cookie preferences at any time by using the cookie notice on our website.
You can also accept or reject cookies by amending your web browser controls. You can manage your cookie settings by following your browser's instructions. Here are some links that might be of assistance:
- Google Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Microsoft Internet Explorer - https://support.microsoft.com/en-nz/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari - https://support.apple.com/en-nz/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac